Wilson NCAA Forte Fybrid Soccer Ball
The Wilson Official NCAA Forte Fybrid Premium Match Soccer Ball has been uniquely designed to provide the ultimate in performance and stability control for all competitive collegiate soccer players. Improving upon the latest ball construction technologies in many international soccer competitions, the Wilson NCAA Forte Fybrid provides the ultimate in soccer ball performance. Featuring aerodynamic stability needed to deliver more win than any other brand.
The NCAA Forte FYBrid. Each feature from the 20-panel, high-performing mirco-texture cover to the elastomeric-carbon bladder creates an elite product. This is the ultimate team ball for the ultimate team game.
- FYBRID PANEL CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY - Fused panel, FYbrid construction technology helps minimize water and moisture uptake for enhanced durability.
- MICRO-TEXTURE COMPOSITE LEATHER COVER - Premium, micro-textured, 32-panel ball cover delivers controllable ball flight and aerodynamic stability with equalized airflow over the entire ball surface.
- VIVID TECH-GRAPHICS - Bold product graphics and contemporary colors provide enhanced ball spin detection.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOAM - G10 foam backed panels yield high-energy return and soft precision touch upon impact in both normal and low temperature climates.
- INTERNAL CARCASS CONSTRUCTION - Laminated and molded inner construction provides the framework for extended durability and consistent round shape retention.
- HEX-WING LATEX BLADDER - Bladder technology designed to provide for an equalized 360-degree sweet spot with explosive rebound performance.
- FIFA Approved
- NFHS Approved
- NCAA Approved
- Sizes: 5
- Colors: White/Blue
We would love to help outfit your club, school, or team! Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 612-405-4292 for information about bulk pricing and custom printing.
Satisfaction guaranteed. We at Soccer Source stand behind our products and service. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, let us know why, and we will make it right.