Participant safety is the most important thing in soccer. As a club, school, sports complex, or association, you might be liable for accidental injury or death caused from tip-overs by soccer goals you purchase or use. This liability makes it incredibly important to make sure your goals are securely anchored at all times (both when in use and when stored). Most anchors are temporary, can be removed by coaches or players, and are open to the risk of improper re-installation. This is where the SafeSoccer Goal Anchoring System comes in.
The SafeSoccer Goal Anchoring System features an all-in-one soccer goal anchor and soccer goal wheel system, that when secured to the goal, become a permanent part of the goal. The ballast system will not come loose on its own, and can only be removed with a wrench making your goals safe 24/7.
In addition to 24/7 no-tip protection, the SafeSoccer Goal Anchoring System features roller ballasts that double as soccer goal wheels for easy moving. This is especially notable because no matter where you move the goal it is always anchored! No need to lug sandbags, re-install ground anchors, or take a risk by leaving the goal unanchored.
Let's make soccer goal tip-over injuries and fatalities a thing of the past with the SafeSoccer Goal Anchoring System.
- Unique design eliminates the risk of accidental tip overs by replacing temporary j-hooks, tent stakes, augers, and loose sand bags
- Balast system takes away the need for soccer goal wheels
- Rear roller assembly easily and securely attaches to ANY soccer goal rear ground bar
- Includes four (4) individual roller assemblies needed to anchor two (2) soccer goals, and easy assembly instructions (soccer goals not included)
- Sand or cement, when filled into ballasts, create 120 lb. permanent ballast system on each goal (sand and cement for filling ballasts not incuded)
- Sand or cement NOT included
- Far exceeds all ASTM F2950 tip over standards
- Durable polyethylene rollers are resistant to all weather conditions and will roll easily on natural grass or synthetic turf
- Will add years of life to your old, presently unsafe soccer goals
- NOTE: this product will not work on goals without a rear bottom bar
- For more information read The 2016 Definitive Guide to Soccer Goal Safety.
We would love to help you outfit all of your club, school, or sports complex soccer goals with the SafeSoccer Goal Anchoring System. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 612-405-4292 for information about bulk pricing.
Satisfaction guaranteed. We at Soccer Source stand behind our products and service. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, let us know why, and we will make it right.