The Rinat Kraken Spekter Pro is a groundbreaking Rinat model that was designed to exceed the needs of modern high performing goalkeepers. It is the most technical, innovative and specialized glove in the Rinat line.
- Backhand: High-Frequency Latex embossed to achieve increased volume, protection and cushioning, especially in the knuckle area to maximize deflection when blocking shots (Punching Zone ®). Mounting the latex on neoprene makes it lightweight and comfortable along with textile mesh to allow for ventilation.
- Cut: Hybrid combination of Rollfinger and Ergonomic. An improved version of the Ergo-Roll cut, it is extremely comfortable and ergonomic with very pronounced curvature on every finger. The palm is divided and armed with separate pieces of latex to make it more technical and innovative. The piece that connects the fingers and the palm is textile mesh with a gel application so no grip is lost while allowing for air flow.
- Palm: The Kraken uses only the best German latex, and the Omega Grip® offers excellent grip, durability, cushioning and great performance. Nonskid gel applied on the inside of the glove palm prevents shifting out of place and the base of the palm has decorative prints which do not hinder grip. Added seams in the main areas of flexion facilitate movement and provide a more ergonomic fit.
- Wrapped Thumb: The latex wraps almost entirely around the thumb for maximum surface area.
- Closure: Neoprene with bending points for greater freedom of movement. It has an opening with Lycra in the external area of the wrist (EZ Fit) that facilitates the entry of the hand to the glove, elastic band embraced and reinforced by an adjustable wristband made of half latex (extended palm) and half textile.
- Recommended for all-weather, high-performance training, matches, natural turf
- Manufacturer SKU # 1KRSPPRA50
- Sizes: 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
- Colors: White/Red
Satisfaction guaranteed. We at Soccer Source stand behind our products and service. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, let us know why, and we will make it right.