The mother of all shin guards. The Diadora Gamma Carbonio Shin Guards were special made for Francesco Totti to assist him in his comeback from injury prior to the 2006 World Cup. Developed by the Diadora Research Center which enabled Totti to return to action earlier than anticipated from his injury.
The Diadora Gamma Carbino features a strapless, self-wrapping shell that is composed of 7 layers of Kevlar and fiberglass providing an extremely lightweight, low profile fit while ensuring maximum protection for the professional level player. Coolmax fabric backing wicks away moisture keeping the lower leg cool during matches.
- Made in Italy
- Low profile, anatomical shape
- Strapless self-wrapping shell for comfort
- Extremely lightweight (95 grams)
- Shell is composed of 7 layers of Kevlar and fiberglass, ensuring elasticity and maximum protection
- NFHS Approved
- Manufacturer's SKU # 145964
- Sizes: M (9.5") | L (10")
- Colors: Black/Yellow Fluorescent
Satisfaction guaranteed. We at Soccer Source stand behind our products and service. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, let us know why, and we will make it right.