These 8' x 24' Bison All Aluminum No-Tip Soccer Goals (pair) are made from 100% Aluminum making them ideal for any school or facility.
Fully welded aluminum 4″ square uprights and 2″ square backstay assemblies feature extra welded gusset plates at critical corner connections to make them virtually unbreakable. Bison’s QwikTrack net attachment system allows easy net attachment to upright, crossbar, bottom sides and rear of goal. Only Bison offers patented No-Tip integrated ballast and transport system insuring both safety and easy goal movement without ground anchors or loose ballast. All Aluminum No-Tip goals meet all NCAA, National High School Federation, FIFA, ASTM F2056 and ASTM F2673 rules and specifications.
Specially designed extrusions have extra heavy wall thickness and large corner safety radii to guarantee both durability and safety. These Bison ShootOut soccer goals feature a super thick bright white textured powder coated finish and carry an eight-year limited warranty. The 12″ wide molded polyethylene rear ballast drums roll easily even in tall, wet or muddy grass and provide permanent safe ballast when properly filled with sand by customer (sand not included).
- 4" square goal frame
- Bison's popular QwikTrack net attachment system allows net clips to stay connected securely to the net when net is removed from goal (no loose fasteners, Velcro straps, welds, hooks or screw-on net clips are necessary)
- Goals include nets, net storage bag, net attachment clips and No-Tip system
- 8 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Manufacturer's SKU # SC2480PA44XL
- Sizes: 8' H x 24' W x 4' D x 10' B
- Colors: White (powder-coated)
Buying for a school, club, or athletic facility? Call us at 612-405-4292 or email us at email@example.com for information about special pricing. We would love to help outfit you with everything you need at a great price!
Satisfaction guaranteed. We at Soccer Source stand behind our products and service. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, let us know why, and we will make it right.